17 Şubat 2011 Perşembe

Roberto Cavalli




“I declare war on the economic crisis!,” Cavalli recently told me. How? By continuing to be Roberto Cavalli, in your face and full steam ahead. He has launched brand extensions, including a Cavalli MasterCard in an iridescent purple snakeskin pattern and introduced with an ad featuring a barely clad Milla Jovovich and Roberto Cavalli Pets, a line for dogs and cats that includes satin trimmed robes, velour tracksuits, and patent leather collars and leashes. “I continue to create dreams,” he says. “Everybody needs to dream, especially in tough times. Specifically, I’m working much more closely with all my retail stores. It’s like going back to the beginning burning the midnight oil, getting to know my customers personally, visiting them in cities all over the world.” The result? He insists he’s doing well. And while the financials of his privately held company are closely guarded, so we don’t know exactly how well he’s faring, everything else about Cavalli is extremely public one long history of survival against the odds.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder